KushMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that work and things that don't

3 posters

Go down

Things that work and things that don't Empty Things that work and things that don't

Post  Cantrox Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:17 pm

This thread will be updated everyday within every update of the server.

Now days in the server almost all NPCs work.
Duey is suppoused to max skills, but it really doesn't and if you use it, it wont let you use your SP on the skills that are not maxed (We are working to fix this)

All 4th job skills work!... GMs skills are bugged -.- But, they doesn't appear when you advance.
Some skills for the normal members are glitched too.
Heal doesn't max
Holy Arrow is glitched

I'm pretty sure that's all for now, if you see any other stuff that doesn't work post it here, so I can keep this thread updated.

Cantrox Out ~

Last edited by Cantrox on Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Cantrox
Cantrox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Things that work and things that don't Empty Re: Things that work and things that don't

Post  Kush Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:29 pm

all 4th job skills WORK. Its for GM's that they are bugged Very Happy

Kush
Admin

https://kushms.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Things that work and things that don't Empty Re: Things that work and things that don't

Post  Cantrox Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:43 pm

Well that pretty much suck!... -.-
Cantrox
Cantrox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GMSynyster Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Getting sick of Maplestory and how it takes about 4 days to level, thats if you play about 7 hours a day. Getting bored on Maplestory finding nothing to do?, Grinding getting boring? Well i got a solution for you.

Come Join KushMS, its a very new prlvate server Very Happy, On this prlvate server you will never get bored, unlike the real Maplestory. On this prlvate server , GM's will actually answer your questions, help you out, and all that jazz. Leveling is a piece of cake. But maybe your thinking... what if i get to level 200? then it will get boring..... WROUNG we got Rebirth, that means when you get to level 200 you can go back to level 1 , KEEPING ALL YOUR STATS, and Rebirth into something new, Ever thought of what a Heros damage with Berzerker would be like?, Shadow Partner with Hurricane? well now you can Smile, And on top of that, Its so easy to register and play

Just go to this link to Register http://72.140.146.152/register.php
This link for our Forums https://kushms.board-directory.net/
And Email me at "demonblazeseal@hotmail . c o m" or Pm me at "ZOMGHAXWOOT" , or the other GMs "KushMS" "Stewierocks1111" for us to give you the client

And Lastly , if you want to play it , all you need is maple story version v55

[b]SPREAD THIS AROUND!

GMSynyster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantrox Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:00 pm

We need more normal people on the server to post the glitches, so we can make it better -.-
Cantrox
Cantrox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum